We are thrilled to be able to open the gym back up for our members, but are under strict guidelines in order to keep our staff and you all safe. Please read through all of the procedures we must and will abide by in order to resume classes.
Look forward to seeing you all in our new “normal” gym environment!
Vive- Employee Reopening Guidelines
All Vive employees have been trained in proper safety and sanitation protocol put forth by the CDC and TN Dept. of Health.
*Face masks are required to be worn by all employees while at work.
- Temperatures are checked before entering the studio and must be below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit before their scheduled shift.
- Each employee will be asked the CDC recommended precautionary questions before they are allowed to come in the studio to work.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
(Any employee who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., answers yes to any of the screening questions or who is running a fever) will be asked to leave the premises immediately and seek medical care and/or COVID-19 testing, per Tennessee Department of Health and CDC guidelines. Employers should maintain the confidentiality of employee health information.)
- Upon entering Vive every person is required to wash their hands.
- Gloves will be worn to minimize cross contact when using shared things like computers & cleaning equipment.
- Keep the six feet distance rule with clients and other employees.
- Employees will enforce safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
Vive Reopening Class Procedures
- Class sizes will be reduced to a max of 10 people. No more than 2 people per station with one station left open to allow for the instructor to move around and the door to stay open.
- All equipment will be sanitized before class.
- During the workout members will not go to each station more than once, and after completing each station they will sanitize and wipe down the equipment at their station before moving on to the next station.
- The entire studio and lobby will be sanitized following each class and deep cleaned every 2 hours per CDC guidelines.
- Each class will only be 45 minutes to allow for cleaning between classes and individuals from each class to leave before new clients arrive for the following class.
- Floors cleaned and sanitized (mopped) at least 2x per day at the end of the morning and evening and given enough time to dry before another class begins.
- All Vive staff and Vive members must keep a protective mask on at all times. If they do not bring a mask a disposable one will be provided for them.
- When class has finished Vive members will be given hand sanitizer before leaving the studio.
- Online Zoom classes will continue Monday-Friday at 11:15am.